Spots & Stripes
Event Date: 6th October
Join our Spots & Stripes day!
Friday 6th October 2017 will be our first SPOTS & STRIPES DAY.
Why not join in and help us by taking part.
The idea is for everyone to either wear something spotty or stripey to represent their dedication to supporting rare and endangered species whilst raising money.
Everyone can take part and it’s so easy.
Businesses, community groups, sports clubs, schools all can take part.
Register online to let us know you are supporting our Spots & Stripes Day. We will send over our ideas in an email.
How to Fundraise
- Use our Social Media to let your staff, clients, friends and family know about how you are supporting conservation.
- Find out how 'ewe' can help here
- Share our Virgin Giving page (you can use our email/facebook templates here) and on your social media.
- Download a sponsor form here.
- Share our Spotty and Stripey quiz.
- Have fun with our Spots and Stripes colouring in!
- All funds will help to support Living Coasts or our sister zoos depending on who you would like to help. They are registered charities dedicated to the conservation of animals and plants both in the UK and abroad and support conservation projects worldwide.
How to pay in your money
- Anything donated can go through our Living Coasts SPOTS AND STRIPES Virgin Giving page and will be sent to us automatically.
- You can also make a payment online here via that page.
- If you’ve collected cash then you can pay in the money yourself (using a credit or debit card) to our VIRGIN GIVING Page.
- Or send a cheque (made payable to Living Coasts) to: c/o Paignton Zoo, Totnes Road, Paignton, Devon TQ4 7EU. Please write Spots & Stripes on the back of the cheque
- Gift aid it. It’s simple and easy to Gift Aid donations made on Virgin Giving.
- If you’re making an offline donation please fill out a Sponsorship Form and tick the Gift Aid Box.
This is where your money will go - you can tell everyone what impact their donation will have on our conservation work. All funds will go towards our vital conservation work.
And don’t forget to Gift Aid any donations. If you or those sponsoring you are a UK tax payer, please tick the Gift Aid box and each £1 donated will be worth 25p more. Thanks you for all your support.