If you are looking for work experience, Living Coasts offers a limited number of placements in our keeper department. Please read below to see if you are eligible for a place.
We have many applications for work experience and only a limited number of hours available to accommodate students at this site and have the following policy in place:
- We can only take students over the age of 16 years.
- All students must send in a CV and covering letter explaining what type of work experience is required and the dates/days available.
- All students must be studying on an animal related course.
- All students must provide a reference from their place of study.
- The placements will then be awarded based on date availability and suitability of the candidate.
- Minimum of 2 week placement or required amount of hours in relation to the course, this is more beneficial for students and staff.
Please send all work experience enquiries to the following address:
or email: [email protected]
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE